Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just Keep Swimming

Paige started swim lessons today in preparation for a busy summer at the beach and the lake. I was a little worried about how she was going to like them since we weren't able to get her in a class last year and the fact that she kept telling me that she didn't want to put her face in the water - but she did GREAT.

Although slightly timid, she finally did everything the teacher asked, all the while saying, "I can't do that" I wonder where they lean that SO early? But she could do it and she eventually tried every time, so I'm a happy momma. We had tears at the end because we didn't want to get out of the water, so I guess that means it was a success. Good thing too, because we are headed back to the pool on Thursday and twice a week thereafter for the rest of the month.



No comments: