Monday, September 28, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like fall

We have been in the new house for about two months now. All the boxes are unpacked, pictures are hung on the walls, and although there are still many projects to do, it truly feels like home now. The weather has started to turn cooler and a jacket is definitely in order when taking Paige to school in the mornings, but the afternoons are still warm and we are enjoying eating out on the patio as often as we can, especially since we know that soon it will be too cold. The changing seasons, left me wanting to spruce up the front door. We haven't done much to the outside since we moved in and I thought that a pretty new fall wreath, might do the trick for now. I started with a plain grapevine wreath and just started adding fluff and stuff until it looked about right. This is what I ended up with. I think it dresses up the front door. I would love to hang it with some sage green ribbon I have, but haven't figured out just how to do that yet, so for now the green wreath hanger works.

No comments: