Thursday, April 2, 2009

3 Months Old

Collin is three months old already and he can do all sorts of neat things! He holds his head up well enough to sit in the bumbo seat, he reaches and bats at his toys, grabs onto things and doesn't let go, and most importantly laughs and smiles at you when you talk to him. I often wonder what he must be thinking as we all make fools of ourselves. He also pushes up really well when laying on his belly and often flops over onto his back - I know it won't be too long until he is log rolling across the floor!


3 comments:

Meredith & Aaron West said...

He's so cute!! Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I love your new family picture!!! SO CUTE... and he is SO ADORABLE! Makes me so excited for our 2nd. I need some pointers on how to handle 2! Jill

The Ultimate Chick said...

So cute! Wish I could have made it out to see you guys during Spring Break. Hopefully this summer.