Thursday, December 11, 2008

Deck the Halls

This past week, we finally put up our Christmas Tree. Paige had only been asking about it since Thanksgiving, but I guess that was our fault for telling her we were going to do it about a week before it actually happened. She had lots of fun though, putting the ornaments on. Of course our tree is very lop-sided. Most of the ornaments are right in front on the same three branches, two feet off the floor. Oh well, Paige is pretty proud that she did it, so that's what counts.




We finally convinced her to put some around the side.

And finally the angel on top.




1 comment:

The Ultimate Chick said...

I love the blog, it inspired me to start working on my own blog again. The pictures of Paige are so cute & I loved the pickle story! Bio Babe & I had a good laugh over that.